Flow Active, our dynamic solution
In order to work more dynamically and to sit and move around freely in your wheelchair, it is important that you are able to constantly adjust the settings of the seat and backrest. Being able to change your posture will enable you to work independently, have a much further reach and, more importantly, you
will be able to carry out more active tasks in your workplace and thereby enhance your employability. The Flow Active will increase your freedom of movement considerably. But that’s not all. Thanks to the Flow Active, you will still have plenty of energy to spare at the end of the day.
The advantages of a Flow Active
- The Flow Active can support your body according to your preference.
- The Flow Active offers you the possibility to constantly vary your sitting posture as opposed to remaining in a fixed sitting positition.
- You can also adjust the Flow Active at your workplace to help you carry out your tasks in the best possible way.
- The excellent shock absorption enables you to move around the factory, warehouse or office comfortably and without pain.
- The back and sitting angle adjustment allows you to carry out every task in a position that is comfortable for you.
- The Flow Active is the most energy-efficient occupational wheelchair in its class and will leave you with more energy for other activities.
- Because the wheelchair is made from a 3D body scan, it fits your specific body measurements precisely.
- The integrated rollover protection guarantees your safety.
Share & contact: Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn Twitter